May 10, 2016

Snorkeling in Mu Ko Chumphon, National Park

anaith travel log, backpack, beach, chumphon, holiday, ko samet, ko tao, koh samui, national parc, reef coral, snorkeling, thailand,


I spent the most prefect day snorkeling today. Beautiful reefs, grand seascapes, delicious food... and the guides were just just the friendliest. I didn't have much expectations for this trip, first of all; I am not a tour group type of person. I'm a loner and I don't like when I have to follow a group blindly. I was also previously sadly disappointed in an expensive snorkeling tour I joined in the Similan Islands, so I really expected today to be that same type of experience for a lesser price. I was soooo wrong! I had so much fun! There was only Thai tourist with me on the boat, I rather enjoyed that. 


anaith travel log, backpack, beach, chumphon, holiday, ko samet, ko tao, koh samui, national parc, reef coral, snorkeling, thailand,




anaith travel log, backpack, beach, chumphon, holiday, ko samet, ko tao, koh samui, national parc, reef coral, snorkeling, thailand,











































1 comment:

  1. Your photos are very cool, everything looks beautiful and it seems like you have a lot of snorkling experiences, thank you for sharing your experiences there. Riendewolf.nl

    ReplyDelete