May 08, 2016

A chill day on Ko Phayam


Morning fun on the beach! That's just perfect to live just by the sea. We have nothing planned for today, I just have to buy the tickets to return to the main land tomorrow. Dieter has seen two hornbills on the coconut trees earlier this morning. Here they are, finally I get to see my first hornbills! 





We have to head to the convenience store, on the way we stop to have a chat with a super friend Thai rastafari, he is originally from Nakhon Si Thamarat, and it is one of my next destinations.

I meet the sweetest of all dogs near the comvenience store "Helloooo!". Thailand made me realize how much i love dogs, I've always been a cat person and thought that dogs were scary and stupid... ah childhood trauma, you and me, it's over now bye.

We have lunch at the long beach restaurant, I order a delicious stir fried pumpkin.




It is our last evening together with Dieter, it is quite fun. I somehow managed to get myself scared of a big flying bug on the porch, it will be the beginning of a long series of scare and fright. The Shiva moon is here, and the animal kingdom seems to have awaken. Bugs, frogs, toads, bats, geckos all stare at us with their big bublby eyes... I've also heard that there are cobras in the neighbourhood... 

Goodbye my friend Dieter, I hope to see you again one day!

Accommodation: Aow Yai Bungalows