April 08, 2016

Angkor Wat and temples tour





Early morning, because today is the day i will finally get to see one if the most beautiful wonders of the world; Angkor Wat and other temples. I booked a tour from my hotel, 15 dollars for a day in the Angkor park. First stop, sunrise at Angkor Wat!


Reveil tôt ce matin, aujourd'hui je vais enfin pouvoir visiter une des plus belle merveilles du monde; Angkor Wat et autres vestiges. J'ai loué un tuk tuk par mon hotel pour 15 dollars la journée. Premier arret, levé du soleil a Angkor Wat!





























It is grilling hot, we keep on going. My tuk tuk driver is super nice and a bit shy.


Il fait très chaud, on continue le tour. Mon chauffeur de tuk tuk est super gentil, mais un peu timide.





























...

This is the place where I will encounter my first snake of this trip (many more sightings to come actually), almost walked on that beast. I think it might have been a rat snake.

J'ai fait la rencontre de mon premier serpent de ce voyage, oui j'en ai rencontré plein d'autre par la suite!


































Back at the hotel, I sleep a few hours in my air con room. I'm starving, it is too hot to eat. I finally put myself together and go out, I will eat at the same restaurant than the night before; at the Five sisters restaurant.

Retour a l'hotel, je dors quelques heures sous la clim. J'ai faim, je n'ai rien avalé de la journée, trop chaud. Je me decide enfin a sortir, je vais manger un plat delicieux au restaurant Five sisters.





Accommodation: Bliss Villa, Siem Reap.