July 16, 2014

Slovenia: Vintgar gorges

Wednesday 16th July

Day 4: 



Today we will be heading to Vintgar gorges in the morning, and spend the afternoon in Vogel. 
The gorges are filled with tourists, it is far from being enjoyable. We basically walked in a line of people, taking the same pictures and squeezing each other to let the return line go. 

The gorges are beautiful, the water is clear and when the sun reaches the inside of the gorge, the water shines blue.

I am disappointed and cannot hide it, it is a pretty place, but I don't feel it. The infrastructure is made for the tourist that wants it easy. Maybe it is because clear water and gorges are something I grew up near, I am not impressed by those? I took fantastic shots, but in this case the photos look nicer than the actual attraction. We don't stay long and take the bus back to town. 

























Accommodation: Appart hotel Tina, Bled.

No comments:

Post a Comment