Travel Log, my stories around the world

Pages

  • Home
  • Destinations
  • About
  • Movies
  • Archive

June 02, 2013

Finland: Sweet Summer















Posted by Anaith
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Traduire

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Search in this Blog

Popular read

Snorkeling in Mu Ko Chumphon, National Park

I spent the most prefect day snorkeling today. Beautiful reefs, grand seascapes, delicious food... and the guides were just just the f...

Archive

  • ►  2016 (65)
    • ►  June 2016 (5)
    • ►  May 2016 (30)
    • ►  April 2016 (29)
    • ►  January 2016 (1)
  • ►  2015 (31)
    • ►  December 2015 (10)
    • ►  October 2015 (1)
    • ►  August 2015 (9)
    • ►  July 2015 (7)
    • ►  March 2015 (2)
    • ►  January 2015 (2)
  • ►  2014 (29)
    • ►  December 2014 (3)
    • ►  October 2014 (3)
    • ►  September 2014 (5)
    • ►  July 2014 (12)
    • ►  June 2014 (6)
  • ▼  2013 (20)
    • ►  December 2013 (7)
    • ►  October 2013 (1)
    • ►  August 2013 (10)
    • ▼  June 2013 (1)
      • Finland: Sweet Summer
    • ►  January 2013 (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January 2010 (1)

Stories you might like...

  • Norway: Drive to Rondane Nasjonalpark
    Saturday 1st of August Day 1: Ringebu stavkirke Road 27
  • Hiking in Khao Sok National Park, Thailand
    I am walking towards the National Park entrance. It is still early in the morning but the Sun already is burning my skin. I stop a...
  • France: The wetlands of Camargue and its flamingos
    Camargue is a place filled with beautiful semi wild horses, flamingos, bulls, herons and other types of prey and migrating birds and... h...
  • Estonia: Eesti VabaƵhumuuseum - Tallinn Open air museum
    Day 2: ...
  • Bleached corals on Ko Lipe, environmental disaster.
    Early morning rise, I have had only a few hours of sleep after the party and the roach incident. I head to Pattaya beach where I will t...
  • Snorkeling in Mu Ko Chumphon, National Park
    I spent the most prefect day snorkeling today. Beautiful reefs, grand seascapes, delicious food... and the guides were just just the f...
  • Monkey temple and evergreen rainforest in Khao Sok, Thailand
    Early hour, I feel sick... sweet, it's Mother Nature knocking on my door. Damn it sucks sometimes to be a girl. In pain and forced t...
  • Leaving Koh Mook for Ko LiPe, paradise island
    After a boat back to the main land, and at the last minute I decide to get to Ko Lipe on the same day. The speedboat ride is bumpy and ...
  • Life in Koh Mook
    Two simple days in Koh Mook, eating good food, meeting fantastic people, an unexpected encounter with a monocled cobra and playing wit...
  • Svalbard: Hike to Trollsteinen, walk on the Larsbreen and fossils.
    Our last day in Svalbard, and the warmest! The sun is bright and it is a real bliss in this part of the world.  We break our fa...

Labels

Travel Log by Anaith. Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.