June 02, 2016

Back to Civilization: leaving Taman Negara for street Foody Kuala Lumpur


Last morning in Taman Negara and we are heading to Kuala Lumpur. It also means that I am spending my last days in Southeast Asia... I am not ready to leave that just yet... Gülay is also leaving, tonight she taking a taxi to the airport. But she still has a few months of travelling ahead of her! She is going to Borneo! But in the mean time, we are enjoying some great Chinese food, just next to the Chinatown market. And Lianne is in town too! We met Lianne back in Langkawi, and we will spend the night all together, enjoying a lassi with some cool Indian dudes we met. I haven't slept at all, I waited the whole night with Gülay, dropped her in a taxi and bye bye... 

























No comments:

Post a Comment